Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Bloom ATC

I decided to make a few ATCs for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. On the first one I am sharing,  I used the same technique that I used on the front cover of the notebook that I made for this month's Emerald Creek Dare DT inspiration piece.





Supplies: Kimilese Script stamp, Spider Chrysanthemum Stamp, Clear Fine Embossing Powder (Emerald Creek Craft Supplies), Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn Distress inks, Coffee Archival ink (Ranger), VersaMark ink and Black StazOn (Tsukineko), 400 Series cold press watercolour paper (Strathmore)


This time I gave it a blue background using Tumbled Glass Distress ink. Once I did the embossing part, I watercoloured the flower and stem with Picked Raspberry and Mowed Lawn Distress inks. I finished it off with Tim Holtz Idea-ology letter stickers and inked the edges.

To learn how to do the three layer emboss resist technique, check out this post. Learn more about the current Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge and see the DT inspiration ATCs here.

TTFN,


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous ATC Cassandra :-) the embossed background is fabulous, love this technique!! I am going to check it out and have a go now!! this is stunning!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Emma Williams said...

Oh Cassandra, what a gorgeous ATC...this is just so pretty and has so much gorgeous texture to it ~ beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... x